Friday, 26 February 2010

Can I walk with you ?? (Like this song's Lyric)

,
I woke up this morning
You were the first thing on my mind..

I don't know were it came from all
I know is I need you in my life..

You make me feel like I can be a better woman..

If you just say you wanna take this friendship to another place..

Can I walk with you through your life..

Can I lay with you as your wife..

Can I be your friend 'till the end..

Can I walk with you through your life (fades away)

You've got me wondering if you know that I am wondering about you..

This feeling is so strong that I can't imagine you're not feeling it too..

You've known me long enough to trust that I want what's best for you..

If you want to be happy then I am the one that you should give your heart too..

Now everyday ain't gonna be like the summers day..Being in love it really ain't like the movies screen..

But I can tell you all the drama aside you..

And I can find what the worlds been looking for forever..

Friendship and Love together..

Can I walk with you in your life..Till the day that the world stops spinning..

Can I walk with you in your life..Till the day that my heart stops beating..

Can I walk with you in your life..

Can I walk with you..Till the day that the birds no longer take flight..Till the moon is underwater..

Can I walk with you..

This is the moment I've been waiting for..

Can I walk with you..You are everything I've been looking for..

Can I walk with you..creative intellectual..

Can I walk with you..

Can I walk with you..as your wife..

0 komentar to “Can I walk with you ?? (Like this song's Lyric)”

 

My Circle Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates