Sunday, 27 February 2011

My Only One - Yellow Card

,
Broken this fragile thing now..
And I can't..I can't pick up the pieces..

And I've thrown my words all around..
But I can't..I can't give you a reason..

I feel so broken up,and I give up..

_I just want to tell you so you know.._

Here I go..
Scream my lungs out..
And try to get to you..
YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE..
I let go,there's just no one that gets me like you do..you are my only,my only one..

Made my mistakes let you down..
And I can't..I can't hold on for too long..

Ran my whole life in the ground..
And I can't..I can't get up when you're gone..

And something's breaking up!I feel like giving up..

I won't walk out until you know!

Here I go,so dishonestly..
Leave a note..FOR YOU MY ONLY ONE..

And I know you can see right through me..

So let me go..(HELP ME TO LET YOU GO)..And you will find someone..

You're my only..my only one..my only one..

0 komentar to “My Only One - Yellow Card”

 

My Circle Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates